Becoming a part of Skyline Management Group is exciting and rewarding for those who enjoy working with a dynamic team. Join us as we exceed our residents’ expectations of a place to call home.
We excited as we grow to add to our amazing team! We are looking for Regional Managers in the following markets:
- Austin, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Las Vegas, Nevada Portfolio (including Arizona and California assets).
The Regional Manager will direct and oversee the property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties. Additionally, the Regional Manager will implement the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives.
- Ensure that the portfolio and individual communities meet the established operational, financial, and business performance goals by inspecting properties, reviewing financial, market, and operational reports, and developing and implementing appropriate action plans to achieve results.
- Provide leadership to the team of community directors by working in conjunction with them to recruit new team members, conduct the interviewing, hiring, and training process, and by managing their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices. Oversees the appropriate and adequate staffing at each community.
- Ensure that all payroll exceptions, commissions, bonuses and overtime pay not within the approved monthly and annual budget of each property are approved, in advance, with Company’s Vice President of Operations.
- Ensure that the appearance and physical aspects of the properties meet the Company’s and, if applicable 3rd party owner’s established standards through routine site and safety inspections and communicates concerns and requests for capital as needed to provide for the physical upkeep of each property in the portfolio.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention through timely reporting and on-going communication about the performance of the properties and responds quickly and with urgency to resident and/or 3rd party owner concerns, questions, issues, and requests.
Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned):
- Monitoring Grace Hill training compliance for their properties.
- Make monthly site visits that include inspecting the make-ready units, units that are considered down units, grounds and amenities.
- Ensure occupancy by monitoring new leases and renewal tracking.
- Approving and monitoring PO’s for purchases.
- Work with 3rd party management companies, 3rd party owners and where appropriate directly with the individual operations property manager to oversee the planning and preparation of a mutually acceptable individual property annual operating budgets.
- Develops, implements, and assures continued implementation of preventive maintenance programs.
- Assist with due diligence of new acquisitions.
- Ensuring full property compliance with all policies, and the program regulations of Fair Housing and standard industry practices.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Work in conjunction with Asset Management in reviewing and planning the impact of each property unit renovation, property amenity changes, improvements and aide, as directed, in the required orchestration of property unit renovations, vacation of units, the releasing at targeted rental rate increases, as budgeted and planned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as onsite Property Manager/Community Director for multi-family properties.
- 5+ years’ experience as a collaborative leader with team size of at least 5 employees.
- Solid understanding of, and experience with, people management, fair housing regulations, real estate laws and property management principals.
- Proficient in property management systems (ResMan), and MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Experience working with financials and budgets.
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skills.
Skyline recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and outstanding advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
*Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
Skyline Management Group, INC. is a California-based owner and operator of multifamily assets across several Western States. Operating in the Salt Lake City, UT, Denver, CO Austin and San Antonio, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Los Angeles, CA markets. Skyline Management’s start-up and early growth have been strong, with over 3000 units under ownership/management.
Skyline’s corporate mission focuses on “Elevating the Resident Experience.” We accomplish this by providing first-in-class training, education, and growth to all of our team members. To work at Skyline is a “home away from home,” and all team members enjoy the dynamic corporate culture in a fast paced-friendly work environment. As with all small start-up companies, there is ample room for growth within the organization. Team members are given every opportunity to excel and succeed in their respective positions while learning from the company’s leadership depth.
Skyline Management Group – Remarkable living now and for future generations.