Becoming a part of Skyline Management Group is exciting and rewarding for those who enjoy working with a dynamic team. Join us as we exceed our residents’ expectations of a place to call home.
We are looking for a Leasing Consultant who is responsible for leasing, resident retention, and occupancy for the communities in the San Antonio Portfolio while promoting resident satisfaction. The ideal candidate will create a lasting influence on visitors, prospects, and residents through customer service focus. Bilingual is preferred.
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
- Prepare move-in packages and lease paperwork.
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
- File guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
- Inspect models and available “market ready” units; communicate related service needs to Community Director.
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with Skyline Management Group procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Update availability report, process applications for approvals (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.).
- Submit processed applications to the Community Director for approval.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow up on renewal notices.
- Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
- Accept rental payments and give immediately to Community Director or Assistant Community Director.
- Type lease, complete appropriate paperwork and input information on ResMan accurately and on a timely basis. Review with the Community Director prior to obtaining signatures.
- Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
- Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Act as a positive Skyline representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Bilingual preferred
- Experience in working with the public and/or sales.
- Fair Housing Certification, or willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate general office equipment and knowledge of MS Office software.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Two (2) years’ experience in previous relevant customer service.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
Skyline recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and outstanding advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Apartment Discount
- Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
*Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
Skyline Management Group, INC. is a California-based owner and operator of multifamily assets across several Western States. Operating in the Salt Lake City, UT, Denver, CO, Austin and San Antonio, TX, Portland, OR and Los Angeles, CA markets, Skyline Management’s start-up and early growth have been strong, with over 2000 units under ownership/management. Skyline’s corporate mission focuses on “Elevating the Resident Experience.”
We accomplish this by providing first-in-class training, education, and growth to all of our team members. To work at Skyline is a “home away from home,” and all team members enjoy the dynamic corporate culture in a fast paced-friendly work environment. As with all small start-up companies, there is ample room for growth within the organization. Team members are given every opportunity to excel and succeed in their respective positions while learning from their leadership depth.
Skyline Management Group – Remarkable living now and for future generations.